Friday, July 10, 2009

20th Anniversary Musings


What a wonderful weekend! I just love staying at the Embassy Suites! I love the layout, the view from our room, the double room, the full buffet and cooked to order FREE breakfast, and of course the 2 hour Happy Hour in the evening.

But most of all, I love the man I married 20 years ago, I love being near him, doing things with him, talking to him, and just being with him. He truly is the love of my life, and I am so grateful that God joined us together here and thru eternity. What a blessing and what a gift!

Speaking of gift, our kids came and spent the 4th with us. It was so nice to have all of us together on our anniversary. And to spend the day together was the best gift of all. The fireworks were glorious! The best yet. Cayucos puts on the very best fireworks show we have found in our travels. Just incredible.
What a weekend!

No comments: