Saturday, July 31, 2010
I want to swim with the manatees. They are such sweet gentle creatures. And what faces, you just want to kiss those sweet faces. If I could be an animal it would be a manatee. They swim, eat, love, raise babies, swim, eat,... well you get the picture. I actually saw a manatee when in Florida, but we were crossing a bridge and my friend wouldn't stop. Something about laws against it in Florida....
Here in California, hey we stop whenever, wherever we want to... just saying.
So my connection was brief, but I can still see that wonderful creature in my minds eye and will go snorkel with him some day. Can't wait!
Oh, and hike down to the green sand beach in Hawaii. I got to take this pic from the rim. My sweetheart would not let me hike down to it. Getting down is easy, getting back out, not so easy. :)
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Do you have a "Bucket List"? You know, things you want to do/accomplish/experience/finish, before you kick the bucket?
I do. I want to....
1. snorkel with the Humpback Whales.
2. travel with my Sweetheart to Scotland & Ireland.
3. travel to Italy
4. finish all my quilt PHD's
5. be an inspiration to my granddaughter
6. share my love of quilting
7. quilt full time.
8. finish our house in Hawaii
9. complete our home projects
10. see my Sweetheart retire
11. snorkel with free dolphins
12. snorkel with Honus and Manta Rays again!
13. learn to water color paint.
14. have time to paint.
15. write my books for my Sweetpea. I have the inspiration for 2 in my head already!
16. draw every day!
And this list goes on.... Hopefully until I leave this earth for my heavenly home.
I have got to check some old bucket list entries off.
1. go home to Hawaii
2. get our boys raised and on their own.
3. snorkel with green sea turtles - Honus
4. snorkel with manta rays
5. have my own studio
6. have my own business (even if it is only part time)
Want to share some of your lists?