Saturday, July 24, 2010
Do you have a "Bucket List"? You know, things you want to do/accomplish/experience/finish, before you kick the bucket?
I do. I want to....
1. snorkel with the Humpback Whales.
2. travel with my Sweetheart to Scotland & Ireland.
3. travel to Italy
4. finish all my quilt PHD's
5. be an inspiration to my granddaughter
6. share my love of quilting
7. quilt full time.
8. finish our house in Hawaii
9. complete our home projects
10. see my Sweetheart retire
11. snorkel with free dolphins
12. snorkel with Honus and Manta Rays again!
13. learn to water color paint.
14. have time to paint.
15. write my books for my Sweetpea. I have the inspiration for 2 in my head already!
16. draw every day!
And this list goes on.... Hopefully until I leave this earth for my heavenly home.
I have got to check some old bucket list entries off.
1. go home to Hawaii
2. get our boys raised and on their own.
3. snorkel with green sea turtles - Honus
4. snorkel with manta rays
5. have my own studio
6. have my own business (even if it is only part time)
Want to share some of your lists?