Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bucket List



Do you have a "Bucket List"? You know, things you want to do/accomplish/experience/finish, before you kick the bucket?

I do. I want to....
1. snorkel with the Humpback Whales.
2. travel with my Sweetheart to Scotland & Ireland.
3. travel to Italy
4. finish all my quilt PHD's
5. be an inspiration to my granddaughter
6. share my love of quilting
7. quilt full time.
8. finish our house in Hawaii
9. complete our home projects
10. see my Sweetheart retire
11. snorkel with free dolphins
12. snorkel with Honus and Manta Rays again!
13. learn to water color paint.
14. have time to paint.
15. write my books for my Sweetpea. I have the inspiration for 2 in my head already!
16. draw every day!

And this list goes on.... Hopefully until I leave this earth for my heavenly home.
I have got to check some old bucket list entries off.

1. go home to Hawaii
2. get our boys raised and on their own.
3. snorkel with green sea turtles - Honus
4. snorkel with manta rays
5. have my own studio
6. have my own business (even if it is only part time)

Want to share some of your lists?

3 comments:

sonja said...

thank you Sharon for being my class angel at Quilt Hawaii and doing #13 "taking time to paint!" with me. love your slide show! was it hard to set up?
Aloha, Sonja

sonja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RoseofSharonStudio said...

Aloha Sonja
I believe the pictures came from my Flicker page. You go to design at the top of your blog page and there is a place to edit them in. hth

I enjoyed our time together, hope to be able to do it again. Without the wind tho- I get enough of that here in Onyx :)